Started January 2000.
Last updated 21st February 2000.
Set after the events in 'Delta Quadrant 90210'. Rated PG-13.
Author's Note: I hadn't originally planned to do a sequel to DQ90210 for a variety of reasons and then...the inspiration came. And I had to write. Drat. If you need a reminder of what happened in DQ90210 or haven't read it, it can be found here.
This story is primarily P/7, but is it also J/C, J/P, C/7 and EMH/7 (I hope, eventually). Feedback, as ever, would be appreciated.
- Seven becomes aware of a development in the relationship between the Captain and Commander, and almost confronts Tom.
- Kathryn is more than happy with her new relationship, but her guilt starts to get to her. Then she really begins to learn that Chakotay was a member of the Maquis...
- Ordered to work in Astrometrics, Tom tries to fight the building sense of inevitability.
- Now that Harry's planted the idea, it won't leave Tom's mind.
*NEW!* CHAPTER FIVE
- Kathryn and Chakotay decided on some shore leave, but things get a little out of hand.
Sign My Guestbook.
Suz's Voyager Fanfic
The J/C pic on the page is taken from a wonderful pic by Pete.