Unless otherwise indicated, nothing here is rated higher than PG-13.
Newest stories at the bottom.
To see these stories listed by season, click here.
View My Guestbook
Sign My Guestbook
- After a long day all Sam wants to do is take a shower, but then she finds a depressed Colonel in the locker room...
to mope, to whine, to think
- Jack ponders over that one word that upset him so much. After the events of ‘Beneath The Surface’.
Urge Reveals General Oversight
- Urgo is bored, and would much rather see them do something else...
- In 'Watergate', Sam called Jack 'charming'. Now she has to put up with his ego.
moments of weakness
- They are to be expected, you know. Especially after 'Beneath The Surface'.
"Ego indio yersaf."
- Episode insertion and addition for 'The Fifth Race'. Jack says something and Sam has no idea what it means...until she asks Daniel.
the vast mattress mountain
- Jack wakes up after his 50th Birthday and discovers something interesting.
object of hatred
- Sam's lover ponders.
- She thought she'd sneak out without anyone noticing...fat chance.
sharing an enchilada
- Jack gets stuck with Simmons...and learns something interesting.
hockey, fishing, and sam carter's
- After Edora, Jack goes to see Daniel.
- Sam makes a decision that Jack finds hard to live with. Implied rape, implied violence.
a cure for all ills
- Jack has the weight of the world on his shoulders. Literally. Episode insertion for 'Fair Game'.
a study of perception
- "I'm just here to listen." Sequel to 'Choiceless'. Rated R.
things not done, part 1
- Jack gets himself into a whole bunch of trouble involving a woman with blonde hair and blue eyes...but all is not as it seems. Meanwhile, Sam does something but doesn't know why.
things not done, part 2
- Jack meets some old friends and elsewhere, so does Sam.
things not done, part 3
- Jack loses some old friends, finds one who hasn't met him before and chooses the red one. Sam, meanwhile, does the denial thing until she wises up.
things not done, part 4
- Just when she thought Jack couldn't possibly get any worse...
things not done, part 5
- Sam remembers, Jack explains, Janet gets tipsy, Daniel trips, and Teal'c smiles. Hammond, meanwhile, is having a hard time keeping things under wraps. INCOMPLETE.
something to discuss
- A few weeks after 'Point of View', Teal'c talks to Daniel.
looking for nishta in all the wrong places
- 'Seth' episode insertion. What if they hadn't been freed of the nishta's influence so quickly? What if they were still open to suggestion? What if they had been all too happy to please their God? PG-13 for language.
poking and prodding and penlights and probing
- Sequel to 'looking for nishta in all the wrong places'. Seth is dead and they're back. Now Jack just has to make it out alive. PG-13 for language.
under the microscope
- Sequel to 'poking and prodding and penlights and probing'. She can't avoid him forever...but she can try.
fourth time lucky
- Sequel to 'under the microscope'. It's happened again, but this time someone else finds out. PG-13 for language.
- Sequel to 'fourth time lucky'. 'Upgrades' episode insertion. They're hot, they're inebriated, and their natural abilities have been enhanced. Oh dear. PG-13.
- Sequel to 'anything stupid'. Sam starts having very strange dreams indeed...
- Sequel to 'thirty seconds'. Friends can do stuff together. Right?
- Sequel to 'unreality'. Jack begins to crack up. 'Beneath The Surface' episode addition.
- Sequel to 'feeling feelings'. Jack, in a death glider, with a dwindling oxygen supply. Delirium ensues. 'Tangent' episode insertion.
Teal'c's theory of Theralution
- Sequel to 'wiggling delirium'. Jack is feeling depressed but doesn't have a clue as to why...until Teal'c speaks up. 'Chain Reaction' episode addition.
- Sequel to 'Teal'c's theory of Theralution'. Sam *really* doesn't handle withdrawal well...'The Light' episode addition.
Bartlet for Earth, part 1
- When new President Bartlet discovers he's spending seven billion dollars on deep space radar telemetry, he wants to know why. A Stargate: SG-1/West Wing crossover.
Bartlet for Earth, part 2
- Bartlet arrives, and looks a lot shorter than anyone expected. A Stargate: SG-1/West Wing crossover. INCOMPLETE.
an uncommon sense
- Sam keeps doing something very strange indeed. An 'Entity' episode addition.
reading behaviour of The Jack O'Neill
- Daniel discovers something worrying. A 'Red Sky' episode addition.
they float horses, don't they?
- Jack is being smart again, and it's freaking Daniel out. A 'Rite of Passage' episode addition. Sequel to 'reading behaviour of The Jack O'Neill'.
colonel of cunning
- What can our Colonel of cunning cook up to confuse his Major? A 'Beast of Burden' episode addition. Sequel to 'they float horses, don't they?'.
hide and sneak
- Jack's stuck between a desk and a hard place...sequel to 'colonel of cunning'.
- In the aftermath, Sam remembers. An 'Entity' episode addition.
colour of truth
- Jack's still in a bad mood, and only a crafty Jaffa knows why...a 'Red Sky' episode addition. Contains swearing.
- SG-1 travel to a new planet...only to get caught up in the red tape. Humour.
- What's a man to do to pass the time when he's recently been impaled on a big spike? A 'Message In A Bottle' episode addition.
a general meandering
- With Carter & Co off world and Jack in the infirmary, George wanders the base...a 'Spirits' episode addition.
- SG-1 bring the robots home...a story explaining the events between 'Double Jeopardy' and 'Exodus'.
being Sam Carter
- Jack's 'teacher' comes through the gate and wants to see the whole wide world...a sequel to 'red tape'.
- the title pretty much sums this one up. Set after the events of 'The Tok'ra, Part 2'.
weapon of choice
- Jacob arrives with a proposition, not realising the implications it could have.
- Why is she clambering up on to his roof? A 'Secrets' episode addition.
- Jacob's safe. So why are he - and Sam - depressed? A 'Devil You Know' episode addition. Sequel to 'truths'.
- Staring blindly. A 'Hundred Days' episode addition. Sequel to 'doubts'.
- Exactly the right people, at exactly the right time. A 'Shades of Grey' episode addition. Sequel to 'things'.
- Something new turns up on Jack's roof. A 'Small Victories' episode addition. Sequel to 'sentiments'.
Jack O'Neill and the fork of fate
- Jack finds out about nasty Dr McKay. A '48 Hours' episode addition.
- He's certainly not *that* Jack O'Neill... A 'Point of View' episode addition.
- There's something very odd about Carter's report...An 'Entity' episode addition.
- All they can do is wait. A 'Last Stand' episode addition.
- A short while alone. A 'Revelations' episode addition.
- Back to where we started...set after the fifth season ends, but before the sixth season starts.
- Jack shares something with Carter, and receives a gift of his own. A 'Learning Curve' episode addition.
from drink flows fact
- Sam is forced to face something she really doesn't want to.
- Yet another 'Sam's confession' story. Actually, that description probably doesn't want to make you read it, does it? 'Divide and Conquer' episode addition.
- Janet breaks the news to Hammond. 'Entity' episode addition.
- "They can convert planets into stars. You don't think they can control the media, too?" '2010' episode addition.
- You get used to weird stuff happening to you off-world. But what about on Earth?
non omnis moriar
- A dying man. A 'Last Stand' episode addition.
voice of reason
- The voice of Sam and the voice of reason. A 'Between Two Fires' episode addition. Sequel of sorts to 'Hide and Sneak'.
while Daniel was sleeping
- He thought he was going okay...he was wrong. An 'Absolute Power' and 'The Light' episode addition.
playing the game
- Playing the game has its consequences.
- He can have any command he wants - but what he wants is something else. A 'Redemption, Part 2' episode addition.
- He really has to stop touching her. A 'Descent' episode addition.
- The penny finally drops. A 'Last Stand' episode addition.
drenching your sorrows
- Jack is already feeling sorry for himself, and then the very last person he wants to see turns up. A 'Redemption, Part 2' episode addition.
- Doing what he swore he never would. A 'Frozen' episode addition.
speaking to Janet
- The question she doesn't want to ask... A 'Nightwalkers' episode addition.
God Bless Jonas Quinn
- The one thing that would make Jack like the new guy. A 'Nightwalkers' episode addition.
- Jack's always been hard to talk to. Now he's just impossible. Set in season four, anytime after 'The Curse'.
- Sam's house, a letter, and an inquisitive Colonel...sequel to 'ordinary circumstances'.
- The one thing that changed Kanan's mind. An 'Abyss' episode addition.
- It really sucks. An 'Abyss' episode addition.
fly and dry
- Jack really should be more careful. Set after 'Descent'.
- He wishes to hell that she'd stop doing that...a 'Shadow Play' episode addition.
late for an important...
- Jonas is nowhere near as observant as he likes to think.
...date that's *never* gonna happen
- He *still* hasn't figured it out. Sequel to 'late for an important...'
- The thing he hasn't really been expecting arrives. '2010' episode addition.
- He needs to focus on something, anything else. 'Children of The Gods' episode addition.
looking after Dad
- Doing exactly what Carter asks. Sequel to 'Written Evidence'. 'Jolinar's Memories' episode addition.
- Searching for peace. 'Entity' episode addition.
a nice place to live
- Sam finds out. A 'Cure' episode addition.
- A test of new technologies leads to disaster.
- A very strange occurrence in a very strange conversation. Set in season six.
- This is what trying to be nice gets you...rated R.
the perils of Kelowna juice
- Those pesky alien drinks can have very odd side-effects.
well that was unexpected
- Out with his team, Jack sees something hard to deal with.
the things I do for my planet...
- A visit to an old planet causes all kinds of trouble.
- George makes the journey that has to be made.
- Jack's in that 'new relationship' stage.
in the dark
- Sam and Jack in a Jeffries tube. Need I say more? A 'Prometheus' episode addition.
- Jack receives one hell of an unexpected phone call.
- Jack's running scared. Literally.
- No matter what he does, he just can't find her. A 'Desperate Measures' episode addition.
- Something's wrong, but she doesn't know what it is. Potential sequel to 'the seeker'. A 'Desperate Measures' episode addition.
something new every day
- Jack discovers something truly shocking.
- Jack and Jacob discover they have something in common. An 'Allegiance' episode addition.
making the man
- She has to know. An 'Abyss' episode addition.
- Jack has a new obsession.
up, up and away
- What Jack and Teal'c were doing before they found Carter. 'Prometheus' episode addition.
same old Sam Carter
- Something's different, they just don't know what it is.
- Sam receives the strangest Birthday present ever.
- It feels in control. 'Abyss' episode addition.
unhappy ever after
- He's done it. He's finally done it. Now they just have to get used to this 'dating' thing...rated R.
- He just has to get used to it. Sequel to 'unhappy ever after'.
- He doesn't believe in much.
- Jack really isn't having a good time.
- Dr Fraiser isn't dense, but Captain Carter might be. 'Politics' episode addition.
living the cliché
- Just when Jack thought his life couldn't get any more screwed up...rated R.
- Daniel has a question for Jack.
- When he loves her. Drabble.
- He always ends up in the same place. 'Entity' episode addition.
- Why does it always happen to Carter? Set in season six.
- He said yes. 'Frozen' episode addition.
- One of those moments.
- He likes it too much. 'Allegiance' episode addition.
- They had a deal. Based on spoilers for 'Paradise Lost'.
like catnip to the ladies
- Vern's Grandma sure has some weird theories...'Sight Unseen' episode addition.
- Just to die for a while. Future fic.
- Sam. Jack. A wall. Challenge response, rated G. Drabble.
- It's habit. Christmas fic.
- Failing to do what she asked. 'Entity' episode addition.
- New Year's Eve never goes quite how you expect it.
- It's easier. Sequel to 'finding life'.
not a fairytale **NEW**
- Why? Sequel to 'belief'.